Welcome, welcome, welcome! We’re so glad you’re here! This promises to be a weekend filled with incredible inspiration, creativity, freebies, prizes….and so many more surprises along the way! Be sure to get yourself a cold beverage, send the kids to the neighbor’s to play, and settle in for some bloghopping!
For those who are new to bloghops, this is an effort of bloggers across the internet to share their love for Operation Write Home’s heroes—service members deployed abroad, sacrificing for their country….and we send them handmade cards to write home on! We’ve sent over 430,000 cards, and have impacted military families in ways we’ll never know!
FREEBIES FOR YOU
This adorable digi was created by the Digi Doodle Shop
and shared here with you for FREE this weekend only! To download it, click on the image to see the larger version, then
right-click that one to save it to your hard drive. If you’ve never worked with digis before, we’ve got a digi tutorial
to show you some tips on placing and moving around the image in Word.
Note: Some of the digis you see today are only free this weekend; others are free to OWH cardmakers anytime. The anytime ones will be hosted on our DigiPage after the hop’s done…but you might want to snag them all while you’re hopping around!
This freebie has expired. To purchase this adorable image, please visit the Digi Doodle Shop. Thank you!
CARDS TO SHARE
The cards shared here today on this blog are from several different cardmakers…made with DigiDoodle’s free digi! Thanks to these talented ladies for sharing their talents here!
What would a bloghop be without candy? We have a number of things to give away today! Please visit our sponsors by clicking on their links below or in the sidebar. We’re so glad they joined in to participate! (You’ll also see other companies along the way on the hop….ask your honey for a shopping budget for the day!) Enter by midnight May 31st!
- The Digi Doodle Shop, in addition to sharing the adorable Stanley with us for the weekend, is offering a prize of a $10 gift certificate to their shop!
- Imagine Stamps: Three winners will receive a clear stamp for the back of their OWH cards! (Generic, no personalization.) Winners will be chosen from those who use the word IMAGINE in their comment on this post so we know you actually need a stamp for your cards. (Lots of you already have one!)
Simon Says Stamp has graciously provided a $25 gift certificate to a lucky winner!! Wahoo!
Elle’s Studio is giving OWH this awesome kit full of paper tags to award to a randomly drawn winner….. And, they are giving away two digital downloads to another lucky winner! These digital downloads, shown at far right, are a “Print & Create Kit” – you print the items out, cut and create! The banner kit includes all the items you see pictured below. With this kit you can make your banner say “Happy 4th of July” and/or “Let Freedom Ring”. Also, don’t forget the matching goodie bags!
So that means we have SEVEN prizes. And who knows, there may be more by the time the hop is done! Be sure to leave a comment on this post to qualify to win!
- Comment! Leave some love for the bloggers who have worked so hard to make this hop a success. See if you can leave something more than “nice card” — we all love to hear specific feedback about our creations!
- If you get “lost” (ie if a blogger posts a broken link or forgets entirely), simply come back here and pick up where you left off. We’ll be checking the links and trying to get repairs done, so don’t worry about reporting errors….just move on and enjoy the blogs!
- Keep a piece of paper handy to jot down ideas you want to go see again!
- To comment on blogs, many need you to enter your email address, Google account, etc. Unfortunately it’s not uniform, so we’re unable to assist if you don’t have such accounts. You might wish to set up a temporary free Google account (using a free Google address that you can check, rather than your regular one).
- If you’re entering for blog candy prizes and you do NOT have a blog (ie the person can’t contact you by visiting your blog), you may wish to leave your email address in case you win. To cut down on spam, type it “name at server dot com” rather than “firstname.lastname@example.org”.)
- If you’re inspired, the last stop on the hop, you’ll have the chance to add your card link! Join in the fun!
- Sometime today, please change your link to the “deep link” (the longer url you get when clicking on a title), so if someone posts something new, your blog still links to the bloghop post.
- If you’re offering blog candy and you can’t find the winner, email email@example.com and we’ll try to help you locate the person.
- Just go away, okay? Thanks. That’s all.
THE BLOGHOP LIST!
1. Start of the hop, Stars and Stamps
2. Holley, Holley’s Hobbies
3. Kate, Hello From Kate
4. Melanie, Scrappily Ever After
5. Pat, PatQ Cards
6. Caryl, Stamps and Stitches
7. Betty , Simply Scrapping
8. Paula, Handmade By Paula
9. Sheri, Smiles for everyone!
10. Louise, Trinity Paper Arts
11. Sandy, A Colourful World
12. Eric, Broken Road Studio
13. Melanie, WinkWink Ink
14. Rhonda, Rhonda’s Place to Share
15. Cheryl, Dont worry…be scrappi
16. Greta, Let a Little Sunshine In
17. Shelly, Create With Me
18. Jan, ArtFriendzy
19. Lauri, Paperville
20. Erica, Inked Up and Ready to Play
21. Megan, Megan Bean
22. Cathy, Monkeydreamz:Tales of a Paper Addict
23. Erika, Bekah Jo’s World
24. Nancy, Scrap Happens!
25. Donna, Donna Inks
26. Teresa, Tilting At Windmills
27. Samantha , More Paper Please
28. Brenda, Rose Blossom Legacies
29. Barb, Paper Therapy Ponderings
30. Julie, Handmade by Julie
31. Dixie, What’s Next?
32. Kristy, Jolley Scrapper
33. Gale, GEL-Oh
34. Debb, Forget Me Knot Nonsense
35. Stacy, Stacy’s Stamps
36. Cindy, Papers Pads and Pictures
37. Karen, Lilacs and Lupines
38. Debi , Creating Cards D.M.Rice Artworks
39. Paula, Cut n Paste Memories
40. Tammy, My Craft Central
41. Lee, Stamping With Grandmalee
42. Jan, She’s Gone Stampin…
43. Courtney, Back to the Drawing Board
44. Jeanine, Bucket List Stamper
45. Susan, SalonD’Arte
46. Lori, Paper Castles
47. Kimber, Whirlwind
48. Brittany, Levels of Light
49. Erin, Creating Something Every Day
50. Nina, Crafting in Croatia
51. Toni, The Digi Shack
52. Judy, Creating…my style
53. Anita , Cards and Coffee
54. Joy, Dustypenny Designs
55. Seongsook, Sea Garden
56. Darlene, It’s an Inkin’ Stampede
57. Marianne, Petunia’s Paper Passion
58. Corinna, My Scrapbook LIfe
59. Nicolette, BeyondScrapin
60. Bethany, The Crap That Goes On In My Life
61. Tereza, My Treasured Creations
62. Yolanda, Imagine.Make.Share
63. Suz, Craftysuz Creates
64. Sharon , Created By You
65. Loni, Loni’s Life
66. Jennifer, JAMSquared
67. Erika, Crafty Rika
68. Karrie, Sweet Paper Treats
69. Jay, Stampin’ with Jaydee
70. Brenda, Brenda’s Stamping Corner
71. Holly, InkPaperStamps
72. Jessica Lynn, Brentwood’s Blog
73. Harriet , A Little This And A Lot Of That
74. Stephanie, SeaSteph’s Creations
75. Melissa, Melissa’s Moments
76. Dawn, The Chatty Stamper
77. OWH, Hero Blog
78. Susan, Pieces of Fate
79. Courtney, A Touch of Pink
80. Amy, Can’t Wait to Create!
81. Linda, Nana’s Notes
82. Susan, SMBdesign
83. Stephanie, SR Cards
84. Shelley, Shelley’s Creations
85. Joscie, OHScrap!
86. Peggy, The Wired Angel
87. Brianne, Crazy, Beautiful Days
88. Christy, Lone Pine Designs
89. Melissa, The Profound Brunette
90. Vera, Ling’s Design Studio
91. Dawn, My Stamping Thyme
92. Virginia, Scrappin’ Along
93. Carisa, Lady Guinevere’s Inky Faeries
94. Karen, Feline Creative
95. Jana, I Can’t Wanna
96. Leslie, Tattered Scraps
97. Kristen, KAH-Wink-E-Dink Digi Stamps
98. Amy, Greetings!
99. JenMarie, Taylor~Made by JenMarie
100. Shelly, My Creative Rumblings
101. Bonnie Rose, A Life Unrehearsed
102. Heather, Stamptastic Creations
103. Monica, Little Bit of Life
104. Deborah, Thoughts of a Grasshopper
105. Kelly, Weekend Stamper
106. Barbara, The Love of Stamping
107. Melanie, Pockets Of Inspiration
108. Cindy, Cindy’s Card Co.
109. Tereza, The Thrifty Scrapper
110. Tricia, Simply Stamping
111. Judy, Grammie Judy’s
112. Nora, Merrie’s Musings
113. Alexandria, Ready…Craft…Create!
114. Diane, 1CardCreator
115. Lisa, Welcome to My World
116. Christy, Wonderfully Complex Designs
117. Karen, Creating with Kajikit
118. Katlyn, Splashing Joy
119. Lelia, Green Goddess Creations
120. Diane, stampinldyglfr62
121. Kimme, The Life of a Princess
122. Ellen, Tinktime
123. Carolyn, P.M.S. etc…
124. Anita, Happy Paper Craft Happenings
125. Kathy, Pass It On
126. Joanne, Cardology, etc
127. Sherrie, Impressionable Art
128. Jennifer, Just Coffee Please
129. Erica, Creative but messy
130. Melissa, Melissa’s Creative Space
131. Pamela, Pamela’s World of Scrap
132. Linda, Payne Holler Cards
133. Amy, Amy’s Creative Pursuits
134. Nicole, My Craft Room Creations
135. Christine, Christine’s Crafting Capers
136. Susan, sbartist : painting in the dark
137. Claudia , Pretty Pressings
138. Amy, Amyspaperaddiction
139. Debby, Debby’s Dare
140. Heather, We Grow By Our Dreams
141. Angela, Midnight Crafting
142. Kim, Tuesday Throwdown
143. Ayana, Ayana’s Creations
144. Jackie, Creative Design by Jackie
145. Paula, The Paper Spa
146. Lindsey, Lindsey’s Scraps
147. Homefront, Homefront blog