What’s CAS stand for? Clean and simple! That’s not nearly as easy to achieve as it might seem. A single sticker or stamp on skimpy cardstock may come across as done too fast; the design and the quality of the materials – these can make the difference! As was said on Thursday’s OWHtv, quoting Kate…”CAS is the little black dress of stamping!”
These talented ladies have some CAS cards to share with you today – go skip along and see what they’ve got cooking for you! If you leave some love on every blog, you’ll have a chance to win one of 5 prizes – a flat rate envelope of goodies!
- Barb at Paper Therapy Ponderings
- Maureen at Hideaway
- Brenda at Infinite Possibilities
- Jan at Jan’s Gone Digital
- Dawn at The Chatty Stamper
- Patricia at Thinking of Inking
- Kate at Hello From Kate
- Lisa at Stamping With a Mission
- Julie at Handmade by Julie
- Courtney at Back to the Drawing Board
When you’re done hopping – and are thoroughly inspired – give it a shot and see if you can come up with a CAS card…get out your hoarded yummy cardstock and embellishments, do some phenomenal simple stamping – and show us what you’ve got for clean and simple!