…at Hero Arts! It is just so darned cool that they’re partnering with OWH in such a big way to help our heroes, and that makes them OUR hero! In that light, we’ve got a special challenge for you today – it’s a 5-step one today, so pay attention….
- Make a thank you card using at least one stamp. Yep! That’s the easy part. You can use any stamps, but if you have something from Hero Arts, that would be awesome. And if you have the new stamps? Go for those! Normal OWH guidelines apply, so no glitter.
- Use an OWH sketch as the basis for it. Be sure to share which sketch it was!
- Share it using InLinkz below. (No blog? Check out the Flickr tutorial here.)
- Leave a comment for Hero Arts on this post. We’ll be using quotes from those comments for something later. 🙂
- Send your card either to OWH for our heroes, or to Hero Arts! Of course if you send it to HA, you’d be writing a note in it…or if it’s an AnyHero card it needs a note. Or you could send it blank to your shipper. As usual.
Hero Arts, Inc.
Attn: Mr. Aaron Leventhal
1200 Harbour Way South, Suite 201
Richmond, California 94804
Of course we have prizes – you knew it! We’re giving away three more stamp sets, one set to each of three lucky winners who play along. Woohoo!! Names will be drawn from those who upload a card AND leave a comment, so be sure to do both! Deadline: upload/comment before Christmas Eve! We’ll announce the winners that morning so Sandy Claus can give out some candy that day.
This sample card uses a wide variation on Sketch 64…the stamp set is Year Round Sentiments (CL582). The stars are stamped in Colorbox chalk inks, and layers are plain heavyduty cardstock.
This card uses Sketch #9, and also Year Round Sentiments (CL582).
These cards shown have already made it to our heroes to use and send home – check them out in the hands of our heroes at a USO in Afghanistan! All the cards they’re holding in this photo are made with the HA/OWH sets – pretty awesome to see how much they love them too!
Time for you to go get busy now…have fun!